Fire Department


West Haven City contracts with Weber Fire District for fire protection.

When applying for a building permit it is required that you obtain a letter from the Weber Fire District stating that you have paid the Fire District impact fee. The permit will not be issued without the letter.

Need a Burn Permit? You must contact Weber Fire District for the permit.

Weber Fire District

1871 North 1350 West
Ogden, Utah 84404
Phone: 801-782-3580
footer background